The Village has 91 terraced units, comprising:
- 3 one bedroom units
- 70 two bedroom units
- 18 three bedroom units
All units have their own single garage and most also have a carport. Included in the 91 units, there are 9 duplex units.
Owners are responsible for the interior upkeep of their unit including all related costs.
A monthly levy is paid by the owner according to the size of the unit.
The Levy covers the following expenses:
- Municipal rates and electricity costs for the communal property.
- Exterior maintenance of all units and communal property.
- Refuse removal.
- Insurance on all buildings and the communal property.
- Water consumption.
- Lawn mowing service.
- Management and Employees salaries, wages & expenses.
- Domestic Worker and Gardening Services.
- Replacement of furniture, fittings etc. in the Community Centre.
Individual unit rates are paid directly to the Municipality by the unit owner.